[MR] GULF WAR

Nancy-Ellen Gatlin negatlin at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 15:36:43 PST 2001

The GW Web site has been updated and registration
forms are now online at:
http://www.gulfwars.org/Registration.html
PLEASE BE AWARE....
Gate opens Monday, March 11, 2002 at 7:00am and closes
at NOON on Saturday, March 17, 2002   NO EXCEPTIONS
Only staff will be allowed on site before Monday at
NOON!! Please plan accordingly!
ALSO..
The deadline for pre-registration is JANUARY 31!! To
keep our land we need a minimum of 20 people to
pre-register!!! I know that we will have many more
people than that, but PLEASE get your
pre-registrations in so that we are not in danger of
losing our prime spot on the GW site!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE- the group you are camping with is
ATLANTIA. I will need to know if you will have a "sub
group" within the Kingdom camp, but they will not need
that info on the registration form.
The form is pretty standard, but if you have any
questions ,please don't hesitate to ask me!!
Thanks all!

Countess Mary-Grace of Gatland