[MR] Correction for Webministers Meeting at Unevent

Gwen Maxson Gwen at Maxson.com
Tue Dec 4 15:17:13 PST 2001

Greetings from the Kingdom Chronicler, Baroness
Gwendolen ferch Cadwaladr ap Rhys.

I need to apologize for making some incorrect
statements in the Chronicler's and Webminister's
meeting at Unevent concerning the Board changing
their mind about doing away with the EPM's office.
The Board is still going to discuss reorganizing
the Communications Department at the January Board
meeting, and the current items that are being
considered are posted at http://www.sca.org .
These include doing away with the positions of VP
for Communications, Electronic Publications
Manager, and Corporate Publications Manager. The
board still desires to hear input from the
populace on this matter and I would encourage all
web ministers in the Kingdom to write to the board
with their opinions on the matter. If you want to
continue to have representation at the Corporate
level then you need to let the board know that.
Without positive feedback to keep the EPM
position, it WILL go away.

Again, I apologize for the incorrect information
and highly encourage you to send your comments and
opinions to the board. Please send your comments
no later than January 1, 2002, to GD Revisions,
SCA Inc., Box 360789, Milpitas CA 95036, or email
comments at sca.org.

In Service,
Gwendolen =)