[MR] equestrian stuff (northern region)

Ray Cornish rcornish at mephistos.com
Tue Dec 4 09:26:32 PST 2001

Greetings unto the populace of fair Atlantia!

First, I am Raynold of Wharram and serve in the capacity of Northern
Regional Equestrian Deputy (the northern region being all of VA and those
parts of Maryland that are Atlantian lands).  I talked to several folks at
the most recent unevent who were interested in equestrian
activities.  Those may have included the case of us doing a demo at an
event, running a horse event in your area, or just working with you to find
suitable facilities and horses for that in the future.  I had given out
contact information to a number of you, but I hadn't heard back from anyone
as of yet - so I wanted to put this out there for you in case you got home
and had lost my information or some such.  It can also serve as a gentle
reminder if you still had the info.

In service to crown & horse,
Raynold of Wharram
eum equus audiet qui equum audiet