[MR] Toys for Tots Tourney

Sir Janos of Cyddlain Downs sirjanos at sc.rr.com
Mon Dec 17 14:34:57 PST 2001

    I would like to thank all those who came and supported this worthy
event.  I would especially like to thank THL Vyvyan Broussard  for coming
down and sharing his joy of rapier with all around him.  He was skilled
enough to emerge as the victor on the rapier field.  Unfortunately due to an
error on our part a round of vivats was not given as he left Our court with
his prize.  So if I could ask the folks of this hearty tavern to give him a
round of vivats for his victory, and his patience.

Vivats, Vivats, VIVATS!

Janos & Rachel

Baron & Baroness
Nottinghill Coill