[MR] The Passing of a Very Good Friend.

Kathleen Hogan kitchenwytch at home.com
Fri Dec 7 15:14:45 PST 2001

I am very sorry to say that I got some VERY bad news today.  Ld Iian
MacCoinnich (mka JJ McKenzie) let me know today that his lady Catriona died
of bacterial meningitis in June of this year.  Some of you will remember
Catriona, who was our historian at one time. They have been living in
Atenvelt for several years.  JJ is not dealing with it very well, which is
why he didn't let us know earlier.  His email address is
jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net

She was a very dear friend to all who knew her and will be very much missed.

Caitlin nicFhionghuin
Shire of Bordervale Keep