[Archers] 101 Classes Needed!

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 06:53:11 PST 2024

Hey all, my lack of planning is not your emergency for sure... but...

I do need to get my classes and warrants renewed!! Things have not been
foremost in my mind for many reasons, but here we are...

Most importantly I would like to be able to assist and run things if needed.

[image: Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 9.49.05 AM.png]

Is there anyone going to BAWT, or Missile Madness?
Is this something that can be done online?
Will anyone be at an event soon-ish™?

Please feel free to reach out to me directly 202-321-9102

Facebook if necessary!
https://www.facebook.com/camerondegrey/

In Service to the Dream,
Lord Cameron de Grey
Or, on a bend purpure between a wheel of cheese and a squirrel sable, three
pheons palewise Or