[Archers] Resignation in Protest

AOL MAIL milesdelocwode at verizon.net
Mon Jan 29 11:38:04 PST 2024

 Lady Sofia,
I would ask that you reconsider your resignation. The 201 course was made to expire because there are perishable skills taught that need to be reenforced periodically. This course has valuable information for both event MICs and individual activity MICs.
Additionally, autocrats are required to take courses from both the seneschal and exchequer tracks. The Earl Marshal in coordination with His DEMs are working on providing handout and other information to both group seneschals and autocrats to continue to enhance their training into the needs of the various martial activities.
So, is your major issue with the fact that it is required every two years? Instead of the three years of the 101 class. If so, I think this is something I would be willing to discuss with the Kingdom Earl Marshal. He is included on the to line.
Thanks,
Miles de LocwodeDeputy Earl Marshal for Target ArcheryKingdom of Atlantia