[Archers] Announcing Our New Kingdom Score Keeper

AOL MAIL milesdelocwode at verizon.net
Tue Apr 23 17:26:39 PDT 2024

Greetings,
After over 20 years of service as our kingdom score keeper. Gregg the Archer has decided to step down. I cannot begin to tell him how much his service has meant to the Kingdom and those of us in the archer community. Gregg please accept our deepest thanks for a job well done.
I would like to introduce our new kingdom score keeper. Her name is Signora Alessandra de Moneriggioni. She is a target archery marshal from the Barony of Marinus. Please welcome her into her new position.
I would ask all of you to be patient while we make this transition. For now, please continue to submit your royal round and IKAC scores to the website as always. We are working with our diligent web ministers to get our website update and Alessandra the necessary permission for the site.
In service,
Master Miles de LocwodeDeputy Earl Marshal for Target ArcheryKingdom of Atlantia