[Archers] Ullr's Games II

AOL MAIL milesdelocwode at verizon.net
Sun Apr 14 09:37:44 PDT 2024

Greeting unto my brothers and sister of the bow from Miles de Locwode, Deputy Earl Marshal for Target Archery for the Kingdom of Atlantia.
I write to you to ask for your assistance in getting the word out for this year's novelty shoot at Pennsic 51. It will be called - Ullr's Games. This year's theme will be "games". It will be held on the middle Saturday of Pennsic. I am asking for a target from 10 of our kingdoms for the shoot. Please read the attached write up for the shoot. If you are interested in providing at target for the shoot, please email me at the email address below. We will be giving a prize to the best target based on the vote of the populace.
Additionally, this is a shoot for the populace at Pennsic. So please extend my invitation to all to come out and enjoy the shoot. We are trying something different for this shoot. Marshals will travel with their groups and be able to shoot with them. We are calling this "Bring your own marshal". It will allow us to maintain a smaller marshal footprint while maximizing fun.
If you have any questions or you would like to provide a target, please email me at milesdelocwode at verizon.net .
Yours in Service,
Miles de LocwodeDeputy Earl MarshalKingdom of Atlantia