[Archers] Marshals at War of the Wings - Target or Combat archers, Thrown Weapons and Siege

Adrian Alma adrian_alma at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 13:24:47 PDT 2023

Let us try this again.
If you are coming to WoW please let me know when you are able to work the range (put details in the notes section). It could be one or two hours, or more. All help is gratefully received.
You can go to the Archery/Thrown Weapons page of the War of the Wings website - warofthewings.atlantia.sca.org/flight-weapons/  <warofthewings dot atlantia dot sca dot com slash flight-weapons>There you will find the form to fill out to let me know when you will be assisting me in running the range. At the bottom of the page is a second link labelled Volunteer Form Responses - this will allow you to see when others have volunteered and tailor your volunteer time appropriately.
Yours in Service,Master Robert Shockley of Avonsford, OP