[Archers] Royal Archer 2023

Chris Strange chrisrstrange at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 11:54:09 PDT 2023

Greetings Archers,

The website for Royal Archer has now been made and information on the
event has been added to the Calendar of Events. If you plan on making it,
please fill out this form Royal Archer Registration Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_JgrADnL83QkYcTpJEMgDhlTTjKEi42BjcjRhexe7bY7ItQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
so
that we may have a better idea on the numbers that will be attending so
that we can have ready enough bagged lunches. The form also has an option
for field space, but space for personal dayshades will be limited and will
be a first come first serve basis. If we get a lot of people asking for
space, we may be able to relook at the layout of the site.

I have not received a response from any of the archers that took home a
medal for their royal round ranking from last year. I am more concerned
about the following people as I know the people that won the other rankings
and will be able to track them down. If you know the following people,
please let me know as I will need the medal back before, or at, Royal
Archer to be able to pass it on to the new winners.

Randvithr - Won the medal for Bowmen ranking.

Eadgyth the Archer - Won the medal for Marksman.

Mia of Dun Carriag - Won the medal for Archer.

YiS

--
Chris LeStrange