[Archers] Royal Archer

Nicholas Freer neacalban1 at aol.com
Sat Oct 28 05:10:29 PDT 2023

Unhappily , I have to skip this.

On October 23, 2023, at 4:42 PM, Chris Strange <chrisrstrange at gmail.com> wrote:

Greeting my fellow people of the bow.

Royal Archer is this coming Saturday, the 28th, and as of right now the weather looks promising! If you are coming for the shoot, please get on site as early as possible, as we will not have much daytime to get everything done. Troll opens at 8:30am and I will be opening inspections at 8:45am, gathering people for the clout at 9:45am, and will be closing the novelty ranges to set up for the shootoff at around 2:00pm.

Also as a reminder, there will be lots of prizes to be won, from award arrows for each royal round ranking as well as medallions. For any youth that turns in a scorecard, there will be a bag of candy, to start their halloween candy stash. Highest scoring youth will get an additional prize. There will also be bowstands, a set of one dozen arrows, and a prize for someone that can guess the theme of the shoot.

Thank you,

--

Chris LeStrange