[Archers] Free Animal Targets and Arrow-making Tools

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 04:00:55 PST 2023

Noble Friends of the Bow,

We are beginning to move excess stuff out of our house in anticipation of
moving to a senior warehouse in a few years. As we are also winding down
our participation as TA Marshals, I have some archery gear which I will
donate with the first people to ask.

Flat animal targets: These are really strong 1" thick archery foam
depicting more-or-less life-sized animals in natural colors (sort of). They
have been used, but are intact, with no major holes or missing pieces and
should give years more service: 4 different deer, 2 bears, 1 hog, 1 fox, 1
bunny, and 2 crows.

A homemade dip tube rack and 2 large Little Dipper tubes, good condition.

A Bohning plug-in cresting lathe, working condition.

2 Jo-Jan 6-arrow fletching jigs, with 12 left-wing clamps. Good condition.

A Don Adams Archery spine tester. Working condition.

The first person to ask gets whatever they want. I can bring any of these
items to Holiday Faire this weekend.

If not spoken for, all the stuff will go into the trash.

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆
Shire of Isenfir, TA Marshal