[Archers] Monday, Memorial Day, archery at Grimmsfield

Ronan mac Imair ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com
Tue May 23 19:27:09 PDT 2023

Good and noble archers of Atlantia!

The weather forecast is still questionable, but if the weather
accommodates, we'll be opening the range at Grimmsfield this upcoming
Monday, Memorial Day, at 1PM!

Pot luck, so please feel free to bring out something to share for folks to
snack on. We'll make sure there's water (and bug spray) for all guests.
Grimm might even be cooking something!

Loaner gear will be available, but please do let one of the marshals know
ahead of time so we can plan for the right numbers.

We look forward to seeing you on Monday!

tl;dr Archery Monday at Grimmsfield, 1PM until dusk (or folks get
tired/hungry).

yis
-Rónán