[Archers] Archery and Atl Atl at Defending the Gate this Saturday.

Morag moragcelt at aim.com
Wed Mar 22 07:29:04 PDT 2023

Greetings Atlantia. I, Lady Morag Ap Preachain, have the pleasure of being the archery MIC for the upcoming event Defending the Gate on March 25. Please bring your bows and atlatl  as there will be both archery and atlatl targets for the enjoyment of archers and throwers alike.
I invite any MITs that need to complete their training or marshals that would like to volunteer time on the range to contact me to be added to the schedule. See you in Sudentorre!