[Archers] President's Day archery @ Grimmsfield

Ronan mac Imair ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:51:05 PST 2023

Good evening archers of Atlantia!

 The weather forecast is looking decent for President's Day, with a
projected high of around 61! And so, Grimmsfield is planning to open the
archery range for an afternoon of shooting!

Come out and stretch those archery muscles, warm up that bow, and send some
arrows down range at targets that have sorely missed our presence!

Range to open at 1PM and run until around 5 or so.

 Loaner gear can be made available (please reach in advance to let us know
you are coming so we can be ready with the right gear).

 It will be a pot-luck, so please feel welcome to bring something to share!

 yis
-Ronan