[Archers] Labor Day archery at Grimmsfield

Ronan mac Imair ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 11:48:53 PDT 2023

Archers of Atlantia!

Labor Day fast approaches, and Grimmsfield will be opening its range early,
at 2PM, for those that would like to come and join us for an afternoon of
archery and camaraderie!

Newcomers are welcome, and loaner gear can be made available (we do ask
that you message us ahead of time so we can make sure we have enough on
hand).

Feel free to bring along a snack to share! We'll provide water (and bug
spray). We look forward to seeing you at the range!

 yis
-Rónán

 tl;dr Monday, Labor Day, 2PM-dusk, archery at Grimmsfield!