[Archers] Archery Marshal needed for Coronation

deallac deallac at juno.com
Tue Aug 22 13:39:01 PDT 2023

Greetings to all archery marshals I have been asked to see if I can find someone willing to run archery at Coronation in Dun Carraig on 7 Oct.The original person had a conflict.   I will be running thrown weapons,  so will not be able to cover this.If interested,  please contact the autocrat, Sandy Nickell,at either Sandra dot sweeney at gmail dot com or through fb to Sandy Nickell.Thanks to all.Dealla Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone