[Archers] Volunteers needed to help with the range at WoW

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:02:20 PDT 2022

Hi Friends,

I have made a signup page with the times the target archery range will be
open at WoW XV, and would like to ask all marshals and MiTs who will be at
War of the Wings to please sign up to help with inspections and running the
range during one or more of the listed time slots. Most slots are one to
two hours long, except for the night shoot on Friday which has special
requirements (please contact Lady Sinclair with any questions about the
night shoot). The numbers I've listed are the minimum numbers I think we'll
need to keep the range open--please feel free to come help anyway even if a
particular time slot already shows as filled! Unfortunately, circumstances
are such that my deputy MIC will be unable to attend, so your support will
be most appreciated as we work to make this year's WoW a fun and successful
event for everyone.

Signup link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0C4DA5AB2CA13-archery

in service,

Forester Eirik Gralokkr