[Archers] Monday archery practice at Grimmsfield

Ronan mac Imair ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:30:16 PDT 2022

Good and noble archers,

The days have grown short and the sun sets early, and therefore Monday
outdoor archery practices at Grimmsfield have come to an end for the year.

Monday A&S at Grimmsfield will start next week, 11/7, at 6:00PM.  Those
archers that are in need of new arrows are more than welcome to join us!

Miles will be looking into whether (and when) we'll be able to set up an
indoor practice at Bull Run for the winter.  We hope to have word for that
soon.

To help ease the blow of losing our Monday outdoor practice, we plan to
open the Grimmsfield range this coming Saturday starting at 1:00PM and
running until 5:00 or so.  Anyone who would like to come out is welcome.
Loaner gear can be made available for those that need it.

yis
-Ronan