[Archers] need an archery practice, please

bob Welenc bob_welenc at cablespeed.com
Sat Oct 29 08:18:50 PDT 2022

Lorelei,Which Wilmington, Delaware or North Carolina?Lord Ivan BorisovichLochmereSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Lorelei Elkins <ladygreenleafe at gmail.com> Date: 10/29/22  6:59 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Archers <archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org> Subject: [Archers] need an archery practice, please Good morning Atlantian archers!  I hope you are all doing well on this beautiful autumn weekend.  I was contacted by our Lady of the Rose Jane Fitzpatrick.  She is looking for a regular archery practice.  I take full credit for sticking a bow in her hand and encouraging her to draw that string.  You should have seen her face and heard the squeal of delight when the first arrow hit.  (Rubs hands together with an evil laugh.) She's hooked!!  The situation was made far worse when Mistress Esperanza and Master Mors gifted her with a bow and arrows.  Shame on you.Her Grace Jane lives in Wilmington.  Does anyone hold a practice close to there?  If not, is anyone willing to do so on occasion?  She has stated she would travel to Sacred Stone but surely there are closer practices.Thank you!Lorelei Greenleafe