[Archers] need an archery practice, please

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 03:58:36 PDT 2022

Good morning Atlantian archers!  I hope you are all doing well on
this beautiful autumn weekend.  I was contacted by our Lady of the Rose
Jane Fitzpatrick.  She is looking for a regular archery practice.  I take
full credit for sticking a bow in her hand and encouraging her to draw that
string.  You should have seen her face and heard the squeal of delight when
the first arrow hit.  (Rubs hands together with an evil laugh.)

She's hooked!!  The situation was made far worse when Mistress Esperanza
and Master Mors gifted her with a bow and arrows.  Shame on you.

Her Grace Jane lives in Wilmington.  Does anyone hold a practice close to
there?  If not, is anyone willing to do so on occasion?  She has stated she
would travel to Sacred Stone but surely there are closer practices.

Thank you!

Lorelei Greenleafe