[Archers] wrist brace

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 03:15:32 PDT 2022

Hi Stefan,

That's a tough one. I wear a brace that my thumb slides into then wraps
around my wrist.  It helps with the wrist/palm pain when I shoot. My pain
is from arthritis in my thumb joint.  It might work if she has something
similar. There are so many wrist braces out there for different things,
it's hard to choose the correct one without knowing what the physical issue
is.  Perhaps someone else will have a better suggestion. Mine is similar to
this:
https://www.amazon.com/YHOUMEW-Compression-Breathable-Fingerless-Comfortable/dp/B0919TQZGN/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2N08RDCG44HCJ&keywords=thumb+and+wrist+pain+brace&qid=1666606438&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIwLjAwIiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&s=hpc&sprefix=thumb+and+wrist+pain+brace%2Chpc%2C94&sr=1-8

Best,
Lorelei