[Archers] Assistance Request for Marshals for A Night Under A Fae Moon

nicholas m freer neacalban1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 14:20:14 PDT 2022

Sigh ...I did not think there would be archery.... I guess I will have to show up.Because you cannot live without me, right?????

Naran Noyon.

On March 22, 2022, at 1:30 PM, deallac <deallac at juno.com> wrote:

Greetings all

Master Kryss and I are running Thrown Weapons and Archery at A Night Under A Fae Moon on 16 April, in

Crownsville, MD.  We are both looking for marshal assistance.   MITs are welcome.

Please let us know if you are interested and available.

We have some fun planned :)

YIS

Dame Dealla Cohen