[Archers] Archery Track for June University?

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 09:12:59 PDT 2022

Noble Friends,

Assuming we are actually able to have an in-person University of Atlantia
in June, I would like to coordinate an archery track. IIRC, we need six
classes for a track.

I plan to offer an update of my class on stocking a loaner kit featuring
some bows that weren't available four years ago. If there is room for a
second class I might offer a class on building period-style arrows based on
renaissance paintings.

Lady Sarah Sinclair has already volunteered to teach the TA Marshal Warrant
Class, though this does not count towards the track total.

Please send me your ideas.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir TA Marshal 🦆