[Archers] 4th of July Archery at Grimmsfield

Ronan mac Imair ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:29:34 PDT 2022

Good and noble archers:

We have another upcoming holiday, the 4th of July, next Monday!  The
weather looks like it should be clear (but we're keeping an eye on it), so
Grimmsfield will be opening early (3:00PM) and invite you to come and join
us for an afternoon of archery, friendly rivalry, and good company!  There
might even be some fireworks for those that stick around into the evening!

And if folks bring along food/snacks, we can make it a potluck!

We also invite you to come in garb if you feel like it!

Loaner gear will be available.

We look forward to seeing you at the range!

yis
Rónán
TL;DR Archery & Snacks at Grimmsfield, 7/4/22 3:00PM until dusk.