[Archers] Pennsic 49 Champions Team

milesdelocwode at verizon.net milesdelocwode at verizon.net
Tue Jun 14 10:33:18 PDT 2022

Greetings,
Pennsic 49 is fast approaching and that means we need our archers to turn out for champion's practice. This year's champion's tourney will be shoot on Wednesday, August 10th. It will be a 30 person team with 10 alternates. I will be coordinating with the East Kingdom for Champions.  I have spoken with the Captain General of the East and he has committed to taking the 40 best shooters. If that be all Atlantians, so be it. Practice will be 6-8 August and should start around 5:00 in the evening. I will post more information on this once the final Pennsic schedule is put out.
If you are going to Pennsic and are interested in trying out for the team, please contact me at: milesdelocwode at verizon.net.
Yours in Service,
Miles