[Archers] New Year's Day archery at Grimmsfield

Ronan mac Imair ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 12:38:30 PST 2022

Greetings Archers of Atlantia!

It has been a tradition in past years to open Grimmsfield for archery on
New Year's Day.  What better way to start the new year than sending some
arrows down range in the company of fellow freezing archers!

As long as the weather allows (and so far it looks pretty good!), we plan
to open the range at 12:00PM noon, and shoot until it gets dark or we run
out of firewood!  Feel free to bring snacks!  It's a potluck. We'll provide
a fire, coffee, hot chocolate, and maybe even cider!

Start off the new year right with a resolution to visit the range (any
range!) more often in 2023!  We hope to see you soon!

yis
-Rónán