[Archers] Fwd: [Marshalls] Marshals and lapsed SCA membership

Stephen Kiefert lanhamlaw at att.net
Wed Mar 10 08:39:58 PST 2021

 Through the wonders of computing, I have dropped off the list completely and Evelynne appears both in the active and issues lists

Stefan
   On Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 11:19:39 AM EST, morgul at sc.rr.com <morgul at sc.rr.com> wrote:

 My understanding is that it updates automatically.  I believe its monthly.
-Cian

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: Grazia Morgano <grazia at graziamorgano.com> Date: 3/10/21 10:27 AM (GMT-05:00) To: Lorelei Elkins <ladygreenleafe at gmail.com> Cc: archers at atlantia.sca.org Subject: Re: [Archers] Fwd: [Marshalls] Marshals and lapsed SCA membership
I saw that the archery marshal pages listed me as expired a week or two ago, but I had already renewed my membership. I didn’t see a way to flag it to be rechecked. Does it autocorrect, or do I have to tell someone?

Grazia
Sent from my iPhone