[Archers] Archery at the Barony of the Sacred Stone's Baronial Birthday

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 11:59:26 PDT 2021

Good afternoon everyone.  What are you all up to?  I feel like it's been
quiet lately.  I just wanted to remind you that if you're in the
neighborhood of the Castle at Elchenburn Saturday September 3th you're
invited to shoot with us.  We'll have targets set up for Royal Rounds,
Baronial Champion competitions and have a host of impromptu mini
competitions complete with prizes.

Rumor has it a certain author will be available to sign copies of her book,
Reluctant Rule, (available on Amazon), right there at the archery range.

Looking forward to seeing whomever comes out to join us.

Cheers!
Lorelei Greenleafe