[Archers] Highland Havoc Virtual challenges

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Tue Sep 22 11:23:34 PDT 2020

Greetings all, In case you hadn't heard, Highland Havoc 2020 has gone virtual this year.There are many challenges, classes, and competitions, including 2 for Thrown Weapons(one outdoor and one indoor option :)), and one for Archery. I know that not everyone is on Facebook, but the website for the event is currently undergoingsome updates and only points to the 2019 version :(.  I have been told this is being fixed ....   soonand the website will be the same as the 2019 one...  http://highlandfoorde.atlantia.sca.org/havoc/index.htmlso keep checking there :) Until then, you can check out the Facebook page for the eventhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1006745336458185There you should be able to find (might have to scroll a bit) descriptions of the 3 events, and files with thetarget designs and fun indoor tw weapons substitutes :). If your area has begun practices, all of these are legitimate places to do the outdoor versions.  If you haven't,but have your own range or access to one, those are legal, too, for this event. All is being done on the honor system so get out there and shoot and throw and send in your scores!!!!! Master Kryss and I hope that we have created something that will be fun in these trying times. Enjoy. YIS Dame Dealla, co-sponsor for the Highland Havoc Virtual TW and Archery competitions