[Archers] Fwd: [MR] SAAD XII A&S

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:56:40 PDT 2020

It's fun, and you can maintain your social distancing while competing.

SAAD XII: Oh, for COGs Sake!! is proceeding in a virtual format, June 5-7.
More details about marshal activities will be coming soon.  There will also
be virtual A&S for this awesome event.  Please review the three
competitions and Bardic opportunity outlined on our event webpage:
https://saadxii2020.weebly.com/arts--sciences.html

These are interactive and will be open for all to see on our SAAD Facebook
page.  The archery fashion show will be a populace choice polling, an arts
or science competition will be judged and feedback provided for all who
enter, lastly, bardic opportunities will abound.  There is a zoom bardic
scheduled for Friday night and a song, story, or poem competition to be
shared during the Saturday night “potluck.”

I hope you will join us with this novel event format.  If you have any
questions about A&S, you can PM me or email me at annorahall at yahoo.com.

Annora