[Archers] Archery Track for June University?

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:35:38 PST 2020

Noble Friends of the Bow,

I am willing to organize an archery track for the June University, to be
held in Lynchburg, VA on 13 June. I would like to know who else would be
willing to teach.

I am planning two classes: "Stocking and Care of a Target Archery Loaner
Kit" and "Demystifying Target Archer for SCA Newcomers and Beginning
Archers".

Lady Sarah Sinclair plans to offer the TA Warrant Class, but since this a
required administrative class, it is separate from an archery track.

Track proposals are due on 22 April. We need a minimum of four more archery
classes. Any takers?

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆