[Archers] Building Period Arrows

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:50:39 PST 2020

Noble Friends of the Bow,

I am preparing a Zoom class for the next University on building period
arrows to meet the "new" Society-level period target archery rules (they've
actually been around for almost two years, so "new" is something of a
misnomer). Since the actual techniques are a bit more complex than a Zoom
chat will allow, I have revised an earlier paper hand-out and plan to make
it available along with the electronic class presentation.

For those of you who might want to build some period arrows now, the
hand-out is archived on the Mallard Lodge Household blog at
https://mallardlodgehousehold.blogspot.com . It is the first article after
the entry screen. Easy to find, as there are only five articles after the
entry.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆