[Archers] Fwd: [Marshalls] Reopening and marshaling activities

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:02:22 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Joselin d'outremer <joselindoutremer at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 4:57 PM
Subject: [Marshalls] Reopening and marshaling activities
To: The Marshallate of Atlantia <marshalls at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Fellow marshals,

If you've not already done so, I'd like to call your collective attention
to the Reopening Atlantia portion of the Kingdom website, located here:
http://atlantia.sca.org/offices/seneschal/reopening-atlantia.

As activities resume, our help will be needed, and target archery and
thrown weapons marshals will be especially important in the early stages of
re-opening.

First and foremost, you need not assist with events if you do not feel
comfortable doing so for whatever reason.

Second, please familiarize yourself with the content of the web page
mentioned above and reach out to your branch seneschal if you have any
questions or concerns.  Our primary focus remains the safety of activity
participants and spectators.  Depending on the stage of reopening, that
responsibility may include ensuring that participants of activities that
you manage are honoring the Kingdom's policies regarding social distancing
and face masks at those activities. Again, if you have questions or
concerns about this role, please reach out to your branch seneschal or
contact your discipline DEM.  The senior marshalate is here to support you
however we can.

I'm especially grateful to this remarkable group for its efforts
collectively and individually in these difficult times.  We'll be fighting,
shooting, and throwing again some day before long.  Thank you all for your
good works.

Joselin d'outremer, KEM