[Archers] Looking for former Archery MIC's of Battle on the Bay

Cindy Watkins cindylou0527 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 16:21:49 PDT 2019

Thanks to who responded for all the feedback on setting up the Battle on
the Bay range! It was very helpful Apologies for the delayed response,
mundane life got the best of me between moving, work, and travel, and for
that reason I am opting out of doing a clout shoot at this event, didn’t
have the time or resources to figure it out. I still think I’d like to do
one in the future, so info on good easy ways to build a clout target would
be awesome, I remember someone making a very cool sheep one in the past,
would be interested in hearing how they did it, or suggestions for how to
do a very basic one for cheap. Was thinking a portable pole holder and a
PVC pipe would be ok for a bare bones thing to aim at but might be too
flimsy.

In other news, it looks like we won’t be affected by Dorian and will have
good weather for Battle on the Bay this weekend! Help with marshaling,
setup and/or teardown would be greatly appreciated! I will be doing some
basic setup Friday evening, but setup will “officially” start 8 am
Saturday, inspections at 9 am depending on marshal availability, range to
open at 10 am. I have a horse themed novelty shoot planned, it should be
cute and fun I hope. Will also have a RR station and an IKCAC target Cam
will be running. :)

Thanks,

Talia