[Archers] Archery Marshals rally around

Adrian Alma adrian_alma at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 22:22:51 PDT 2019

Archers, who is coming to War of the Wings? As Marshal in Charge for archery I am making this call for Marshals to assist myself and my deputy Eirik Gralokkr, especially on Friday and Saturday in running the lines and having some good safe fun.As well as the adult ranges there will also be a kids range run by our very own Rose McDade.The range will open at noon on Thursday until 4pm. Friday will start with the InterBaronial Champions competition at 10am (practice from 9-10), followed by the range opening at 11am, closing at 4pm. Baron Naran Numuchi's Period Shoot competition will start at 4pm.Saturday the range will be open from 9am to 4pm.There will be Royal Rounds running from 11am to 2pm on Friday and Saturday.I am in consultation with the range gods and the land steward to see if we can squeak in a space for clout. If so we can run a clout range all day Friday and Saturday also.This all depends on the amount of help I can get to run the lines.Thank you for your support!
Lord Robert Shockley of Avonsford.