[Archers] St Sebastians update

GEORGE jaynardone at comcast.net
Wed May 29 19:05:22 PDT 2019

Just some thoughts after 9 years of running this shoot...

I think one person at the registration table is not enough as well...

19 Marshals are no where near enough, if you have 12 target stations and put one marshal at each of those that would leave you 7 marshals to help with inspections and other things. That is assuming ALL Marshall’s stay all day long which I think is not a guarantee. I’m not sure what the answer is going to be, this is why I really thought last year should have been the last as it is evident Atlantia is tired and it is showing. I would rather see this end on the high note it was than on a year that was mediocre at best. I hope something happens and more folks step up to the plate, especially in honor of COG.

Sent from XFINITY Connect App