[Archers] Target Archery at Ymir

nicholas m freer neacalban1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 07:25:18 PST 2019

And many thanks to Lady Margaret for being MIC . The Noyon was pleased to offer the Period Shoot, which happily does not require a lot of set up. The Clout being a simple portable hole, a long pole, and a flag. Pound wands into the ground. The Puta, Tunken, and Qabak easy enough.  There were butts already in olace for the Period RR target faces. Allowing Lord Aeddan to use his target crossbow on the Qabak was a mistake,(too powerful, more than a few hits on the cymbal will destroy it., We will source a CA crossbow of similar weight as the 30# handbow we use.

YIS

Naran Noyon