[Archers] Quarterly reports

Peter Darby pjdarby at verizon.net
Thu Jun 20 08:09:51 PDT 2019

All baronial target  archery marshals,
It is that time of year again Please submit your quarterly reports  for your barony  through the marshal pages  (just like you report your events)   I will consolidate and report to our kingdom and society DEM.
I would also like to  take this opportunity to say hello to everyone and  let everyone know what is  happening with the Atlantian Target Archery DEM    I have taken over though I am still learning what  duties and how to execute them.  Master Seamus has graciously consented to stay on for a bit as my deputy to get me up to speed.  Baron Mors will be stepping up to the Emergency DEM position.
Baron Colum Maxwell,Master of the PelicanAtlantian Target Archery DEM