[Archers] Archery at War of the Wings

Adrian Alma adrian_alma at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 14:39:47 PDT 2019

Today my request to become MIC Archery for this event was approved.
Therefore I am sending out my first message to see who is intending on coming to this war.I am not asking anything of you now, but am looking for a guesstimate on numbers.If anyone is willing, I am also looking for volunteers - in particular for 2 deputies - 1 for the Children's range and 1 for the adults.
Also, if you are planning on attending, is there anything that you could bring that would enhance the event? Additional loaner equipment, netting (I have the Sacred Stone netting - about 40 ft - but there may be a need for more).
If you are willing I would love to see some challenges thrown, from someone other than Nicholas Freer!

As I said, this is simply a 'Hey, who's out there?' message.Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours in Service,Lord Robert Shockley of Avonsford(MKA Adrian Alma)