[Archers] Atlantian DEM of Archery

Morgul morgul at sc.rr.com
Sun Jun 2 11:18:09 PDT 2019

Master Seamus, thank you for your leadership of the Archery community.  You have continued the tradition of excellent leadership for Atlantia's archers.

Master Colum, congratulations on your appointment.  You will do an excellent job as DEM Archery, and I look forward to working with you!

Maistir Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich
Atlantian Archer.
"Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission!"