[Archers] Atlantian DEM of Archery

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 10:38:32 PDT 2019

I would like to announce that their Majesties and the Earl Marshal have
selected Master Colum Maxwell as our next DEM of Archery. I would like to
congratulate Master Colum and I would encourage everyone to support him.

I also want to thank everyone over these last several years that has
supported me as DEM. It was a wonderful opportunity that I will cherish for
years to come.

I will stay on for a transition period as one of Colum's emergency DEM's
until I have an opportunity to transition all duties over to him. So, all
questions and concerns should be directed to Master Colum Maxwell. "
pjdarby at verizon.net"

Thank you all very much.

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay