[Archers] St Sebastian's

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 05:54:54 PDT 2019

Dear Atlantian Archers,

I want to thank everyone who has stepped up to volunteer to make this
upcoming St. Sebastian's shoot one we can be proud of. I believe CoG will
be looking down on us with a smile peeking out from under his mustache.

Shoot date August 3, 2019

Friday Night set-up — 5:30pm
Saturday Muster — 8:00pm
Shoot Ceremony — 9:00pm
Inspections on going 8:30am
Shoot start — 9:30am
Shoot ends — 3pm
Breakdown — 3pm
Awards — 4pm
4:30 make sure the Archery field is returned to its originals set-up

Have I forgotten anything?

Here is the final list of help and targets:

MIC for the Day
Master Seamus McRay Marshal and Target Confirmed
Marshal Coordinator Baron Colum Maxell
Registration Desk/table Nichola Blackwell

Ceremony Cameron deGrey Target and Ceremony

Favors Lady Freug the Herbalist
Fluid and Snack
Czarista Baroness Arnbjorg
Volunteer Erica Dion-Parton

Award Arrows Naran Numuchi
Marshal Lewin Patrone Marshal and Target Confirmed
Martelle Von Charlottenburg Marshal and Target Confirmed
Aiden of Bright Hills Marshal and Target Confirmed
Dagny Austkona Marshal
Godai Katsunaga Marshal and Target Confirmed
Margaret Lad Marshal and Target
Baron Saphir Marshal
Ronan mac Imair Marshal and Target
Baroness Karin Taylor de Cameron Marshal
Maistir Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich Marshal
Chris LeStrange Marshal
Miles de Locwode Marshal
Lady Treya Min Teanga Marshal
Johne the Brewer Marshal
Tim Arrowfinder Marshal
Lorelei Greenleafe Marshal
Allen Miller Marshal
Adrian Alma Marshal Maybe Target
Ghijskin Marshal
Alexandria Taylor Marshal
Grimm Marshal and Target (waiting on confirmation)
Jonathan Marshal and 3 sets of arrows
Erin Markel Marshal
David from Grimms Feild Marshal and 2 Targets Confirmed
Earl Mica Marshal and Target Confirmed
Brian Clark Marshal and Target Confirmed
Talia de Morales Marshal

Out of Kingdom.
Terry Belles/Æthelmearc Marshal
Robert the Grey/Æthelmearc Marshal