[Archers] St. Sebastian Pennsic Shoot

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 06:13:31 PST 2019

I second Lorelei. Hunting in the afterlife can take a larger Viking theme,
Valhalla etc..

We can make it a larger memorial shoot, and further ask that anyone who
would like a name of their missed loved ones be added to a target in
memorial? Or have a memorial wall in the Marshal tent?

I would be willing to organize this aspect based on input from you all!

Cameron