[Archers] St. Sebastian Pennsic Shoot

nichola_blackwell nichola_blackwell at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 14:12:58 PST 2019

I'll be happy to manage the registration/score table again this year.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note8.
Greetings Atlantia, Happy new year. It is time to start planning for our 10th and final St. Sebastian shoot at Pennsic. First I want to thank Master Jayan Fletcher for all the years of service to this shoot. If wasn't for his hard work we could not of pulled this off. Also I want to thank all of you that have helped in the past, especially Atlantian archers who have made this one of the best novelty shoots ever. Also with out your hard work, creativity and passion this event would never have lasted this long.
So this year I would like to dedicate this last St. Sebastian Pennsic Shoot to the memory of The Baron Christophe of Grey, one of our greatest archers. So lets have some suggestions on how to honor this wonderful man.
We need a theme. Maybe the best of the best? Suggestions welcome.
In order to pull this off I am going to need some help from all of you.I will need 30+ marshals to cover the dayA marshal coordinator to help me schedule the marshals for the dayAward arrows / prizesTarget stations from volunteers and a theme for the shoot. Minimum of 10 stations. Since COG is hunting in the after life, I will need to find a replacement to get a write up into the Pennsic independent for us. COG used to do this for Janyn every year. He would send a write up prior to us going to land grab and he would already have it ready for the peace week publication.Scorecards /sign-up table stuff.Coordinate with someone to provide refreshments for staff. Water and snacks similar to what was done last year by Baroness Arnbiorg.So please get the word out so we can make this the best ever St. Sebastian Pennsic Shoot.

In service,
Baron Seamus McRayMaster of the PelicanAtlantia Archery DEM