[Archers] St. Sebastian Pennsic Shoot

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:07:51 PST 2019

So lets talk theme!

"CoG hunting in the afterlife...." or "CoG goes hunting in the
afterlife...."

Any other thoughts.

So I received a couple questions about this being the last St. Sebastian
Pennsic Shoot. There has been many folks I have talked with about ending
this shoot and letting another kingdom or multiple kingdoms step up and
host an archery event at Pennsic. Ten years seems like a good time to bring
this to an end. This has been a wonderful event but it takes a lot of hard
work to pull off and harder each year. So the decision was made to end this
event. If anyone wants to come up with another idea about creating a
novelty event please step up and start the conversation. I will always lend
a hand.

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay
Master of the Pelican