[Archers] Wikipedia: Arithmetic Rope

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 21:12:52 PST 2019

 huh, well, thanks for the reminder to make the measuring rope with knots every 3 feet and a loop to go round the flag pole of my Period clout shoot setup. If I remember to make measuring rope, I won't have to measure by bow length from the pole. ah,well, I suppose baksheesh will no longer enter into things. I usetocould  use a yumi for those who paid, and a Turkish bow for those who didn't.... ;-)

Naran Noyon, Ponte Alto