[Archers] Looking for former Archery MIC's of Battle on the Bay

nicholas m freer neacalban1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 13:49:39 PDT 2019

We have done it before, but there can't be camping up above.

On August 13, 2019, at 12:31 PM, Cameron deGrey <camerondegrey at gmail.com> wrote:

You could schedule a clout shoot on the field typically used for battle and have a ton of room in tge backfield, however this depends on the layout.

I would suggest coordinating with the autocrat and seeing what the layout and schedule will be.

I dont think a clout can safely be done  along that strip where archery is usually done.

Cameron