[Archers] Novelty Populous Shoot at Pennsic

GEORGE jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Aug 17 14:48:32 PDT 2019

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, I just wanted to let everyone know I was contacted to write an article about the Saint Sebastian’s shoot for the Quivers and Quarrels Archery periodical. I am honored to once again do so. I believe it will be coming out this fall. So thank you all once again for the dedication to all the years of supporting this shoot!

I am also a bit disturbed in that I am hearing rumor that someone is planning on carrying on the shoot but with the Saint Sebastian’s name. I am stating once again that the Saint Sebastian’s name is NOT to be used for whatever follow-on shoot is being planned at Pennsic. It was a choice I selected for what we accomplished over these last 10 years and now it is over. Please whoever is planning the next chapter, select your own name. I will not support the use of Saint Sebastian’s for the shoot going forward. I dont mind if the shoot is called XXXXX (formerly St. Sebastian’s) so the populous still knows what to expect but I dont want it outright call the same thing, please do the right thing and honor my wishes.

In Service,

Master Janyn Fletcher

Sent from XFINITY Connect App